RE: CA drivers, was:Drivers Age??

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 16:16:33 EDT

In CA they can no longer ask for registration and insurance when you get
pulled over, only registration. (I think, I've been gone for 4 years,
now) But I have no idea what it takes to re-register your car...they
sent me a form in the mail and said "Please pay X amount" and I did and
they sent me a brand new sticker.

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport