Re: Wed nite drags...details please Jon

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 21:14:25 EDT

Jon
Cecil County drag way is located near Elkton MD. Do you remember that track
locator page some one posted awhile back? It is on there. You can also go to
Mapquest and type in Elkton MD and you will have the general vicinity. We
could meet up south of the track and I'll get ya there.
Man, I would love to see you guys run down here! If youre really serious, I
can get specific dates for "run what ya brung" nites. I know ther is one this
friday, I am tempted to go again, oh if I only had another daily-
driver......I'd rather wait to see if you guys will show. I have to run
then.:0).
Boog