Re: RE: Late Daks w/o CATs

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 14:04:33 EDT

Jon and Bogart do have a point on this. I hate this has evolved
into a semi-off subject debate. But the fact that CNN has reported
the hole in the OZONE is now as large as the antartic itself, makes
one wonder how big the hole will be in the near future. Can you
Imagine a hole exposing 1/4 to 1/2 the earth to damaging X & UV
rays ? Talkin bout changing your wardrobe!!!!!

Guess we could do what Isaac Asimov has written in his Robots &
Empire novels and thats to start building everything underground!

Just glad to know there are guys like Bogart out there who provide
extreme opposite action to counter the major pollution tendencies
many of us on the earth have. There, I've said about a years
worth off subject.

Now....if I can just get this cat off...

GS