RE: Cal or So. Cal gathering

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 13:01:58 EDT

Shaun,
Carlsbad raceway has a cheesy but fun run what ya brung day every Saturday
from 1:00pm to 5:30pm. Sam P and I have gotten together there for racin.
Theres no show, judges or prizes (even for the racers) but its fun and a lot
of clubs get together there (to drag). We could proceed to dinner or
something afterwards... Carlsbad is an hour south of O.C on the 5 freeway.
Im definitly game to meet anywhere within a 2 hour drive radius or so
(Mexico to Ventura County).
BKB