2.2 300HP

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 11:39:35 EDT

DML List:

        Yes the DOHC had some problems. BUT you don't need the DOHC to get
300HP. Get on the Shelby Dodge Mailing List and talk to guys like Cliff
Sebring, Gus Mahon, Neil D., etc. I'm looking at 215HP on my non-intercooled
2.2.
        V8 powered rear drive sports car??? Copperhead is most likely, but
it won't be a big bore, or even a 318. The V8's we're familiar with are
going away. The new millennium will see small bore, high output, high
efficiency, V8's powering the cars.
        AND don't put down the LH cars till you drive one. I have surprised
a lot of "hot" cars with my Chrysler LHS. 3.5L V6 214HP 6 passenger 4 door
boat. It's fast, and highly maneuverable. No it's not a sports car. But I
wouldn't own it if it didn't perform.

        Dak content: V8 sports vehicle? Can you say Dakota R/T??

JonH