Chirpin' the 4x4 Skins

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 00:06:50 EDT

Just got back from picking up the better half from the airport (business
trip, yeah right :-).

On the way I thought I heard some noise so I thought I might just rev-er-up
at the next light to see if I was just hearing things... Wellllllll,
surprise, surprise, the light turned green and my foot hit the floor; and
much to my delight, I heard tires chirping up through three -- maybe even
four!!!!

This has never happened prior to the JBA's... You gotta' keep in mind
that, even though its got the 5.2L V8, it's a 4x4 with a big 'ole heavy cap
on the back, 31 x 10.5 tires on it and an automatic! Damn, this truck has
got some power! Well, anyway, just had to share this with somebody :-)

T.