Re: Off-road Ferd spank

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 00:31:53 EDT

That's pissah'!!!! (Boston speak for wicked cool story/ferd off-road
spank!)

T.

Subject: DML: Off-road Ferd spank
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 10/1/98 8:54 PM

Thought I might relay this story:
One day this summer while heading out the access road through the dunes to
drive on the beach ( http://users.ids.net/~cadex_3/Dakota.htm ) I showed-up
a Ferd Ranger. There's this one spot along the road where it gets real
steep, and it's through the dunes so it's all loose sand. Well the Ranger
was in front of me, and it tried three times to get up the hill, but to no
avail. Finally he pulled over, because I was waiting. So, confident of my
Dak's abilities, I revved up and charged up the hill, up and over without a
hitch. Never did see if the Ferd ever made it over!

Trevor
'98 Dakota Sport 4x4
http://users.ids.net/~cadex_3/Dakota.htm