Re: Re: The California list grows...

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 11:51:45 EDT

<< Hey, I WOULD drive anywhere (500 miles or less), but I am in the uncertain
 state
 of how my Dakota is running right now. I wouldn't want to drive too far and
 not be
 able to afford to get it back home!!! I am a bit of a worry wart, but when
 I see a
 drop of oil (or in my case a fairly large wet area on the front area of the
 motor), I
 tend to want to get it fixed... Right now I am switching jobs, and want to
 make
 my Dakota go another month or two before I do a complete redo....

 Sam '95 SLT

Sam, I am sure that someone close to you who was going could bring you along
as a passenger if you were that concerned. Just remember, its a Dodge, it
will make it!

Brad