RE: Undetctable Radar Detectors

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 23:24:29 EDT

This feature on the V1 saved my hide this weekend. Was on a rural 2 lane
road with a posted limit of 50mph, and the V1 went off saying oncoming
Ka band radar. I slowed down to 50, and about 60 second later a cruiser
went by in the opporite direction. I picked the speed back up to 75 or
so after a couple of minutes, and about 20 minutes later I started
getting a Ka warning from behind me. Dropped back down to 50, and within
10 minutes the same cruiser was on my butt. Looks like he decided to see
if I had just slowed down for him :-)

Craig