Undetctable Radar Detectors

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sat Oct 03 1998 - 00:41:16 EDT

Most of the newest radar detectors do not emit the signal the trouper can
detect so I am getting one of the undetectable, remote mount units. I have a
perfect mounting for 97 and newer daks that "looks" right through the grill and
cannot be seen from outside the truck unless you raise the hood and even then
will not be recognized as a detector unless one really know what he is looking
for.
Jim in Waco.
Gee I am glad I live in Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!