RE: Gtech

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 10:36:29 EDT

Thanks Chad, I have never heard of this type of a meter before. Like you,
I have never taken my truck to the track either. I'd like to run it least
once to see what it will do when I finally finish adding all the extra
"goodies". This sounds pretty neet, especially if it is that accurate.
What is the model number if you don't mind my asking?
Rich - Ashburn, VA