RE: R/T Exhaust questions/answers

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 10:45:12 EDT

Jim,
1. They are about 1" below the manifold flange on either side.
2. 2" nominally with bend choking down to 1.5"
3. Behind/directly above the crossmember.
4. Mufflers yes, cats maybe not unless you staggered them
5. If I wernt in CA or had my own smog shop Id do the same.
6. Stainless muffler and cat for sure. Tail pipe, at least the tip end is
mild steel cause mines already rusting (gonna get a new one from the dealer
under warranty). The head pipes Might be stainless, but who cares! their
time on this earth (or at least my truck) is limited.
BKB