Re: Daks at the ATM

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 14:42:21 EDT

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA True, so true!!! Hey, when did you follow my
>girlfriend!!
>George
>

>- ---Mike Crumley <mcrumley@airmail.net> wrote:
>>
>> OK people, flame away. But this is FUNNY.
>>
>> His And Hers ATMs
>>
>> HIS:
>> 1. Pull up to ATM
>> 2. Insert card
>> 3. Enter PIN number and account
>> 4. Take cash, card and receipt

The above should be changed to:
1. Recharge cordless shaver
2. Recharge cell phone
3. Recieve fax
4. Set up conference call on cell phone
5. Start shaving
6. Finish coffee
7. Finish breakfast
8. Call wife to make sure she doesn't forget the pick up the wine for HIS
dinner party tonight.
9. Call boss on cell phone to tell him you'll be a few minutes late but you
managed to close the million dollar sales deal while dodging traffic on the
highway (otherwords, kissing ass).
10. Call wife back to have her make funeral arrangements as the transport
truck behind me is about to end my call.

Sorry, but what goes around comes around. Fair's fair. I have quite a few
more that I could have added to the list, but it would have been overkill.
I see this everyday on the road (other than the actual fatal accident).

Norah
Common sense ain't so common anymore....