Re: Daks at the ATM

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 13:18:27 EDT

At 01:42 PM 10/5/98 , you wrote:

<obvious anti-man bias snipped :-) :-) :-)>

>Sorry, but what goes around comes around. Fair's fair. I have quite a few
>more that I could have added to the list, but it would have been overkill.
>I see this everyday on the road (other than the actual fatal accident).

Point well taken. I was hoping not to offend any of the female members of
the list with that. I just ran across it and thought it was funny. If I'd
found the same thing relating to men, I would have shared it too. BTW, my
wife thought it was funny and she usually doesn't care for anything like
that. Anyway, I would *epically* not want to offend you, Norah. Anybody who
goes around quoting my hero Robert A. Heinlein is OK by me.

(Valentine) Michael (Smith) Crumley