RE: DDBC Decal & drag radials

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 12:08:06 EDT

But dang, Gene - the guy I saw race with a 3.92 and a 5 spd at the
Motorplex was cussin and trying to figure out how to launch in second
gear. I gotta baby the thing off the line with a 3.21 (granted, I'm
on one leg - open rear). The lower gears would make traction even
more of a challenge, no???

Love the address - hahahaha!!!!!!!

Here's a question, Gene - don't laugh. What kind of shoe polish were
you using for your windows??

You see, as a connoisseur of white shoe polish, I noticed that your
polish easily washed off. Get it wet - rub it - turns to milk - rinse
it off. Stuff I've used in the past is a pain in the butt. Little
flakes everywhere - even when wet.

Please, Gene - save me from drag racing's "shoe polish hell"!!!

Tate