RE: RE: Re: Top speed 115?

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 12:46:49 EDT

That's ok, Jack. If I knew any tricks to get out of a ticket I would
try!! I can't cry at the drop of a hat so that doesn't work for me. I
just try and flash a pretty smile but it never works, and the women cops
resent it so I'm screwed anyway. Personally, I don't think I have been
treated any differently than a man but then, I've never been a man and
gotten a ticket so I don't know for sure. :)

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport