RE: Respecting Other DML Member's Opinions

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 14:43:40 EDT

Hey Rob - I don't care about your opinions on guns or politics or my
reply. I still don't care!!! FYI - I read the older posts first
because I don't want to take the time to wade through the messages to
see if anyone else has replied first. If the "time synch" of my
replies doesn't meet your standards, then delete my messages - it's
easy!! If I see a post I want to reply to, I reply to the son of a
b!tch!! Telling someone that you would love to be the officer giving
a citation to someone for what they are discussing doing is a little
antagonistic itself, don't you think????? I guess in a way, we are
both taking up for someone else on this list. I say leave the guy
alone who wants to defeat the 115 limiter - you say leave the guy
alone who thinks it would be great for him to get a ticket. I am
entitled to my opinion and respect too. My posts have hopefully
contributed to many Daks hauling ass and beating chevys and fords to a
bloody pulp - not as much as the other guys, but I try to contribute ;
) Don't be a numb-nutted idiot and you won't have a wreck - don't do
120 mph on "farmer jones worn out mud tires" - duh - no sh!t. But
also, don't tell the list members that you relish the idea of anyone
on this list getting a ticket because we aren't as politically correct
as you. If you want a Volvo wagon, then go purchase one - drive in
the right lane at 55 mph - keep your hazard lights on all the time - I
don't care. BUT - the correct reply to the original post is "no MP
sbec for '97+ yet - we're still waiting to go faster". That is what
he asked about.

Tate "the evil one" Strickland