Re[2]: RE: Respecting Other DML Member's Opinions

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 18:47:56 EDT

I was trying to stay out of this but F*&@ it!

I love fast cars, fast bikes and faster women (sorry Gals)! If you want to
roll the dice and take your chances, God bless and Gods' speed!! Just pick
your time and place with care so you don't jeopardize other people while
your doing it!!!!!!

Whenever I read or hear about some innocent people getting killed (either
in the same car/truck or involving some innocent person just driving along)
I wanna' go out and shoot the reckless, dumbass, SOB that was driving!

With that said, I'll tell you I get the biggest rush driving my bike at a
buck '45, but I don't hit that speed unless I can see clear road for at
least 2 miles ahead and I DON'T HAVE A PASSENGER. And if there is a cop
with a radar on the side of the road that I didn't see? Well, all I can
say is I got this ticket the old fashioned way -- I earned it!

Bottom line is, you wanna' have some fun - go for it! Just don't risk
other peoples lives while you are at it.

T.