Re: Dear smart ass...again

From: Magnum Dakota (black318dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 07:59:42 EDT

<<<<<Okay, yes, I have topped my truck out for the hell of it. I did
it at my
> own risk, in the middle of nowhere and I was only endangering
myself.>>>>>

___As alot of us have, but some wont admit to it

<<<<Granted, if I had splattered my guts across the road, I wouldn't
have been found for days. But that's for me to choose.>>>>>

____Thas right, this is America

<<<<Now I took this all as a joke at first, and thought it was funny.
But now I see people getting all defensive and stuff.>>>>

___As usual

So here's my opinion....I race my truck, on the street and the track.
I don't look for races on the street, unless I feel I need to prove a
point.

_____All of us have at one time or another, some of us do it more
often than the rest, but if there is anyone out there that will tell
me that you havn't used the power of your car or truck to try and out
accelrate the moron that is sneaking up to try and cut you off just to
get in front of you and stop at the light 300 feet ahead, than I'll
tell you you are full of crap. We have all done it, and some of us
choose to do it more often than others. I race on the strip and on the
street if I have a point to make to the spoiled kids of Wichita.

Anyway thats my opinion on the whole thing, but we can do without the
name calling

==
George J Hooper
99 R/T, regular cab, Deep Amethyst