RE: Gibson or Dynomax?

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 08:11:04 EDT

All I can comment on is the Dmax Ultraflo. I will get an occasional
muffled pop on decelleration, but when it does happen, I usually have
it in gear (5 spd). Nothing like the raspy popping I had with no
muffler at all, but it does happen. I don't think my muffler is too
loud at all - nice and virile when you open it up, though. As for
performance - Ultraflo is a straight through design - but doesn't
sound like a glass pack.

Good luck in the decision making process.

Tate