Gibson or Dynomax?

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 17:23:48 EDT

I have decided it is time to do the exhaust on my 97. I HAD made up my mind
go with the Gibson dual 2.5 out. However, with all the talk lately of the
Dynomax muffler l have to decide again (thanks guys and gals). Which one does
everyone suggest? I can get the Gibson system for 249 to my door, or l can
have a local shop install the Dynomax dual out for 245 (flowmaster is the same
price). I want a deep rumble sound, but the muffler man said the Dynomax was
a quieter muffler and sounded more like stock exhaust. What should l do? I
would like to install or have it installed this weekend. Thanks for the help.

Russ
97 CC 318 4X4