RE: DDBC Decal & drag radials

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 08:35:42 EDT

Thanks for the polish tip. Gonna save my money and get a 3.92. First
quote I got was $420 for ring and pinion and $34 per side for bearings
and bearing cups - total $488. I'll look through the archives for
alternative manufacturers of gear sets - Lance had a strong opinion on
a set. Found it in my saved Dak messages:
Precision makes the best gears for Dakotas. I've seen too many
Richmonds and other brands die in our stock rear ends... They make a
3.91:1 ring gear and pinion..
Part number C83/391 -Ring & Pinion
Part number C83/KIT - Installation kit
Hope that helped...
Lance Martz
Congrats on kickin more butt at the track!!!

Tate