ring & pinion

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 08:46:15 EDT

Oops - forgot to ask - out of curiosity, anyone know who makes the MP
gears? Just curious. Any pros or cons associated with the MP set?
 Also, besides the SG dif, ring and pinion, and bearings, is there
anything else that anyone would recommend I have replaced or pay
particular attention to checking when I have this done?

Part of me wants to leave the dif on my coffee table at home
forever........it......it's........it's just beautiful.....(sniff).

Tate