Re: The new guy

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 10:06:58 EDT

Welcome to the list, Bill. No prejudice against fellow Mopars here. We
don't like 4DUHs, chubbies and the foreign unreasonable facsimiles,
though. They get spanked regularly. I learned of this list from the Ram
page. Used to read it to find out what was good for the 318s there til I
got on Jon's great page. Nirvana!

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 01:18:42 -0400 (EDT) William Blount Arthur
<m990198@nadn.navy.mil> writes:
>Hey everybody. First off I dont have a dakota. Ohhh, I am the social
>outcast I know. I have a SS/T Ram. Well, they closed down the ram
>mailing list and you guys are the only ones talking about magnum
>engines
>from what I hear so here I am. My mods to my 360 so far are:
>JBA headers
>Jet stage II computer
>K&N FIPK
>Perma cool electric fan - in place of stock fan
>Accel supercoil
>Jacobs 8.5 mm wires with Champion truck plugs
>180 deg thermostat
>I am still running the stock 3.55 rear and tires and the stock 3 inch
>exhaust. My best 1/4 mi times so far are 15.8 @ 86 mph. It was about
>16.5 @ 84 mph stock. I am looking into a new cam and a ram air system
>next. Any info on that or questions about my stuff would be great.
>Thanks.
>
>Bill

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]