Re: Custom programmed PCMs

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 18:25:54 EDT

<< Is there anyone besides Jet custom programming PCMs. Jet has given me a
 quote of $500. I'm not talking about the inline module but an actual
 reprogramming of the PCM. Thanks.
 Whit >>

I was talking to Donny at JET today about developing a "STRIP" power module
and he said they would have to take a computer and "flash" it to the required
specs. Also, Hennessy "the Viper Guru" reprograms ("flashes") the computers
for $800.00, kinda steep IMO.
Keep us informed if you find another place for a better price, I'm interested.
Steve in Houston