RE: Automatics

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 10:46:38 EDT

I thought the pro stockers used air shifted manuals with a clutch,
prostock trucks have to actually move a conventional type shift lever
and use a clutch, and the fuel cars never shift - one gear - just use
a series of clutches that engage more and more as rpm/speed increase.
 Don't know about the alkies.

Tate