RE: TB Mod Question for the Pro's

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 13:42:12 EDT

William,
A mildly modded TB will work great with the JET II and give you an increase
across the power band. You can search the archives for the port and polish
info or hang on for a bit for the Holloway performance stageI TB offereing
coming to a DML near you (eventually)... Im not trying to be secretive about
when, we jsut dont know yet, although Bob Mankin will be testing my old
(new) stage 1 TB on his 318!!! He should get it in a few days. Cant offer
without the data!!
BKB