Re[2]: TB Mod Question for the Pro's

From: rking@jjsnack.com
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 20:04:50 EDT

     Bill: Had past dealings with Mag. Perf. This, I believe, is the
     company that Jules Glogovscan is with (also known, I think, as
     Hunter).
     Somewhat high priced (depends on the item). When I talk with Jules, I
     get this creepy feeling that I'm being schmoozed by a silver-tongued
     snakeoil salesman...(my intuition). As a result I feel I can trust him
     as far as I can throw him. Probably not a problem to buy stuff that
     you can trust (like air cleaners, sway bars etc.), but items like
     THrottle bodies, cams (especially their own grinds) beware!

                        Rob