Re: DML:Durango article in New Truckin'

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 15:22:39 EDT

Somthing dosent sound right there how much does a durango weigh? more than
a 4x4 CC? I raced my friends 5.0 EXPLODER the other day and smoked him in
my 4x4 with 31's. The all wheel drive smoked me off the line while i was
spinnin' a bit but around thirty i passed him and just kept going....

Chris

>I was surprised to read on page 67 that the ford 4.0 V-6
>outperformed the mopar 5.2 V-8 in acceleration. On the otherhand, The
>Durango did recieve the best looking, and largest interior for the most
>comfortable >ride. The explorer weighs a little less, but other than that
How >can this V-6 outperform our V-8's?