Check Engine Light Gone Mad!!

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 15:59:29 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_009C_01BDF5F0.E97ECF40

My check engine light has decided to go haywire on me. Today on the way =
home from school it came on so I decided to pull into the gas station =
and pull the codes. I did and I got the 12, 41, and 55. I know what =
they mean and the only odd one is the 41 so I looked in the Haynes =
manual it says lack of or excessive field voltage or something like =
that. But this isnt a code that is suppose to make the light come on. =
It didnt come back on though when I restarted the truck. About twenty =
minutes later it came back on again. So does anybody know what might be =
up with my truck.
Thanks
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net=20

------=_NextPart_000_009C_01BDF5F0.E97ECF40

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>My check engine light has decided to =
go haywire=20
on me. Today on the way home from school it came on so I decided =
to pull=20
into the gas station and pull the codes. I did and I got the 12, =
41, and=20
55. I know what they mean and the only odd one is the 41 so I =
looked in=20
the Haynes manual it says lack of or excessive field voltage or =
something like=20
that. But this isnt a code that is suppose to make the light come=20
on. It didnt come back on though when I restarted the truck. =
About=20
twenty minutes later it came back on again. So does anybody know =
what=20
might be up with my truck.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Tony Sarro</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A =
href=3D"mailto:tonyms@acadiacom.net">tonyms@acadiacom.net</A>=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_009C_01BDF5F0.E97ECF40--