Flowtech or JBA

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 19:17:18 EDT

I just bougt a set of Flowtech shorty headers and was wondering if anybody
else has them? One of the tubes goes up instead of under then loops around
and finaly goes under looks like a ram horn. I believe this is the style of
JBA's also. It looks like they will not fit but they are supposed to so I was
wondering if anyone has installed either and did they have any trouble
installing them or with fitment? This is even if I am wright about the JBA
ones. I am installing them on Saturday hopefully and would love input on it.