Re: Upgrades to 3.9

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 23:32:26 EDT

Actually, I went to my muffler shop that put on my dual Flowmaster
exhaust. And finally remembered to ask him that question about losing
low end torque. He said that all the restriction comes from the cat
itself. I would tend to believe him bcs I have gone there for exhaust
work since I have been driving. But that is what I was told.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~~~~98 DAK CC 3.9L~~~~~
(with freshly painted pinstripes on)