Re: speaker question

From: Michael DuBose (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 00:02:56 EDT

JL audio subs are bad a** They are problably the best you can get for
your money. The only other sub that I know of that I like and hits as
hard or harder than a JL is Rockford Fosgate. As for the stealthbox
they are great too. They are made by JL so you know that the subs are
going to sound great in them. I have never heard a stealth box in a Dak
but I have heard one in a Ferd Mustang and it sounded great. I have two
Forsgate 12's in my CC R/T with a Punch 100 pushing them they are loud
enough to wake everyone in a 2 mile radius. If you need any more info
about car stereo's feel free to e-mail me
Later
Michael D.