Re: TV cable adjustment + inital report on Frank's TB

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 22:57:32 EDT

I know it is probably not that noticable by just glancing at it but I am
worried about this voiding my warranty, I know they could do it if they
wanted to because this is not a smog legal mod (neither is my open
element but I can put the stock air hat on in seconds). How different
does it look? Do you think I could do it w/o the dealership noticing?

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.