RE: R/T=street fighter was:Another reason

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 17:51:46 EDT

Jon,
I thought the street fighter was the R/T! Id been waiting (as Ive said
before) for the Road Runner re-issue since '72!! I think the R/T is it.
Even squeezin more HP out of it is almost as much fun as a carbed 383! What
a thought, stroke a 360 to 383 and its even more like the old '68 bird, down
to the cubes! After all, mid size sedans are now mainly imports (Camry,
Accord etc.), so what better platform than an All -American type truck to
street fight in! Even the much talked about cheesy plastic interior is
reminiscent of the '68 Road Runner's base line accoutriments. I love my
R/T!! Thank you Mopar!! Now where's those extra ponies got to?
BKB (this has been an unpaid advertisement)