Re: Test driving Durango & R/T

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 20:10:56 EDT

Couldn't agree with you more Jon! MOst sales people today can only talk
rebates and interest rates. RUN AWAY from people like that!

The salesLADY we got our R/T from (Ragland Chrusler in Angleton, Texas)
was VERY knowledgeable of the Dakota in general, and the R/T
specifically. Although I already knew most of the stuff she was saying,
I will admit that she passed the test, giving all information correctly!

After we were handed over the keys, she went out and gave us a checkout
with the truck, pointing our how to set the time on the stereo, and where
the emergency flashers, etc., were. Very helpful, and definitely NOT the
typical salesperson.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T