Re: Psychotic Radiator

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 16:48:11 EDT

Weird... It sounds like it's only leaking after it's warm and the 180 stat
opens... Does that mean it's the return hose??? Have you tried tweaking
the throttle at the TB with the hood up *after* a drive (I.E. when it's
fully warmed up)? If it sprayed on the hood, I imagine the leak would be
quite apparent...
  *or*
Maybe you got a defective stat, or (heaven forbid) improper installation??
Seems to me that this kind of problem would show up on your temp. gauge...
Does it read normal or slightly low since the 180 install?

$.02

T.