Circular Logic...

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 15:54:27 EDT

   Thanks everyone for your appraisals. Actually, the sticker could be
produced in several ways.
   For those that would like a small sticker (maybe 4" or less) it would have
to be produced on a die-cut transparent decal with whatever color ink you
wanted the logo in. For those that want it larger, you could get a die-cut
vinyl (whatever color you wanted) sheet sticker where you whack the whole
sheet onto the surface and then remove what you don't want. There are the
more traditional vinyl stickers as well. I suppose we could have a screen
made and screen print it onto your windows. We'd just have to pass the screen
around.
  The original design aspect is at 12x15 inches or something or other (can't
remember) huge size so those 'thin' lines are actually fairly thick... I can
increase the size of the lines in a matter of seconds though.