Re: DML Buys--ATTN Pat

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 18:25:23 EDT

<< What type of wires and how mucht you asking for them Pat?

 Josh >>

Josh,

I'm currently offering Magnecor's KV85 competition wires at a very low price.
The Magnecor wire set is fully tailored, meaning no trimming is required...
just snap on and go.

The V-8 wires are $90, which includes shipping. I think it's a pretty good
deal, considering the best I've found is $99 a set, before shipping. MPI wants
$119 per set, again, before shipping.. retail is in the $140s.

I'll also offer the same low prices on wires for any vehicle - not just Dodge
applications. In addition to the KV85 competition, I can also get the R100
racing cable at a good price, too.

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance