Re: The Other Side Of HP

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 22:35:21 EDT

**Caution**Spank story follows. If you don't want to share my glory, please
delete now:)

In a message dated 98-10-14 15:01:13 EDT, you write

<< WWW.RICEBOYPAGE.COM >>

HEE HEE HEE:) Just today, I pulled up to an intersection and found a cute
little Civic with stripes, Nopi stickers, and a coffee can on the exhaust.
He's got the radio blaring, turns and looks at me and puts on this silly grin
and starts revving the engine. I couldn't resist. I checked for da fuzz,
motorcycles, and little old ladies crossing the street, and floored it when
the light was green. By the time I got to the next light (almost a block) I
was 3 car lengths ahead of him (that's 3 Dakota CC lenghts, not Civics:) God
was smiling because he caught up at the next stop light and wanted MORE 8v) !
I'm assuming he actually did something to make his car go faster. So this
time I didn't quite floor it, but I still spanked him red:) Whoo boy that was
fun:) Sorry I had to get that ought of my system.

PS Please bear in mind not all rice burners are crap. My roommates dad works
for the Nissan plant down here testing products. He has a new Altima w/ cam,
reprogrammed chip, K&N air filter, nitrous, after cat exhaust (not annoying
either), and a bushel of other stuff. He go to the road and track races
throughout the country, and beat many a fixed up hot rods soundly.

Sorry to ramble,
Mike S.
1993 V6 CC