OBD II reprogram available, was: Superchip

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 08:20:45 EDT

<< No custom burns from Superchip on OBDII. The only one who will reprogram
 an OBDII PCM is Jet. $500 is the cost.
 Whit >>

Hennessy of Viper fame here in Houston is capable of "flashing" OBD II PCM's
and will do it for the public. Over the phone I was quoted $800, probably
would do for less if we talked in person and the potential for business from
the DML were explained. One day soon I plan to go visit his shop and discuss
his Durango pkg. and what can be done for R/T's.
Steve in Houston