Spankage -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 16:50:27 EDT

he he he he he.... luv a good spank story =)

-mike d.

>>> "Sawyer, Travis" <tsawyer@northc.com> 10/19/98 07:08am >>>
It's monday morning. My first Spank for the week:
Standard 3 Lane traffic light (left turn only, straight, straight or
right turn).
Light turns red, I'm in the middle lane (yeah, I know pretentious
bastard).

Z71 Chebby pulls up next to me, keeps inching forward, trying to jump
the light.
I check my mirrors and slowly start letting out the clutch, not enough
to move, just
enough to grab for that second that the light hadn't turned. (guess he
didn't see that
Magnum V8 badge :)

GREEN! Its Dak with the holeshot, but he's burning paint (damn new ped
crossing). Then
he's off like a rocket.

That's Dak 1 and z71 chebby 0 (lowercase 'z', spanked).

Over the weekend:
Soccer Mom's: 0 (including several lexi, expiditions, volvos)
Black Dak: 8.

Too bad I didn't find any riceboyz...

-Travis
'97 CC 4WD Sport+ (why is it my truck looks like it is smiling? )