RE: DML:The TB "deal"... RE: Jules...Gone...I think here's why.

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 10:08:23 EDT

Hey DML ,
Hang loose on TBs for a bit if you think thats what you need. Frank and I
are getting set to release the stage ones to the list. Our time frame is
fluctuation right now since its a labor of love, and not a money making
venture ( hard to believe eh?) We'll charge enough to cover materials and
part of the machine time which should put the stage one under 100.00 for the
inital offering. Later offerings (if any) are going to be a little more
mercenary since we probably wont be doing all the work ourselves. Stay
tuned. Uh, Bob M, Hows it going with the stage one TB?
BKB