Re: RE: Jules...Gone...I think here's why.

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 11:15:44 EDT

<< Cost of a blower motor from MPI $9K. Cost of me to put it together and
 then it never worked right: $11K. Make your own conclusions... >>

$11K!??

If I remember correctly, and I don't have the MPI catalog in front of me, but
he uses a regular magnum shortblock. The blower pistons, and a couple other
essentials are still "options" if you look close enough. I don't beleive any
of the internals (crank, rods, ect) are replaced with any expensive forged
units, and the price of the reworked heads is crazy.

I'll bet any engine builder could match this Magnum Performance Exclusive and
still save a few dollars at the same time... :/

ttyl
Patrick