RE:DML Beautiful Fall

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 13:13:55 EDT

On points 1-8 (SNIPPED for brevity) TOUCHE'

I guess I'll have to buy a Ski-Doo to match your Sea-Doo...
(Maybe I'll finally have something to tow with my 4by4)

One other bad point, not related to Dak's: TOO DARN CHILLY for
my motorcycle :(

As for the mountains, yes, MA has NONE. The tallest hill is
Mt Greylock, several feet short of being classified as a mountain,
but it has good 4 wheelin anyhoo.

It seems I've been ducking a LOT of carriage bolts recently ;)

>Date: 20 Oct 1998 08:48:05 -0700
>From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
>Subject: DML: RE:DML Beautiful Fall

>In rebuttal to recent scandalous California slander:

> How can I compare all this stuff? I spent a couple of years in the
>Indiana/Ohio/Kentucky area and while the colors were awesome in fall,
it
>didn't last long enough and then everything really looked dead (can you
say
>lunar landscape?) for what seemed an eternity. So enjoy your colors
and what
>nice weather you may be having, I'll stay right here in CA: nice and
warm. So
>will my Dak. Maybe I'll take the waverunners out on Thanksgiving...
^_^

OUCH!