Who is jules?

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 15:08:42 EDT

If I am wright he works at Magnum Performance Inc. Is he a good guy? OR does
he sell you crap? And If you guys think they are too expensive do you know
anyone else that sells performance procucts specifically for the Magnum
Engines? OR even just throttlebodies? And do you guys know how the core
exchange program works? Do you send your unit in after you recieve the new
one? And If All I have done is a 180 thermostat and and onpen air K&N will I
bennifit from a new TB?

Josh