hey Andre Mauboussin

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 15:28:18 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/98 3:34:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
andrem@cyberramp.net writes:

<< Andre Mauboussin >>
Please tell what mods you have done to your truck. And In wich order you
suggest. I want to eventually achieve mid to high 14's. I have only a 180
thermo and open air K&N. I am having trouble deciding what mod to be next
have anyt suggestions? And I am having other troubles. Like were to get my
parts. Everyone says MPI is bad. And were to get them installed. I can do
some but I am talking about headers mainly. I ordered summit shorty headers
made by flowtech but could not get them installed becaouse the one tube comes
up and over the rest of the header and it was hitting the masted cylinder and
would not fit. But in Sport Truck this month the put a set of gibsons on the
same truck as mine and they are the smae configuration and they said it was
easy. This really frustrated me. So all your knowledge would help a great
deal.