Re: A lesson in courtesy...

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 17:23:16 EDT

> After reading Jules's response I was bothered so much by the whole affair
> that I have to post this up.

  I'm really glad Jules posted, because I don't think I've ever laughed so
hard in response to a DML submission. That was a knee-slapper if I ever
saw one. And sure, we had it coming, but I've enjoyed this whole thread
tons more than the sundry nice 'n' polite quasi-Dakota stuff that's been
so prevalent lately.

> I would still temper my comments to the critque and not to insults.
> This is made even worse by the fact that Jules had NOT left the list.

  I realize that you may not referring to me, and I'm of course
speaking only for myself, with full knowledge that Jules can and will
read this. I stand 100% behind everything I've posted regarding MPI, and
would say the same thing to his face. But then again, I purposely stick
to posting about my experiences, not name calling.

  Ron