RE: Blazer Horns- Install ??

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 18:19:34 EDT

I did not use the included relay as the 98 Dakota already has a relay. Look
in the fuse block under the hood. I simply clipped the lead from one of the
stock horns and crimped on some connectors that I had in the garage that
match those on the compressor. Works like a charm and is VERY loud. And yes,
the instructions that come with the horns were to say the least, crap.
John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto , and very loud annoying :) horns