Re[2]: 20lbs of boost

From: rking@jjsnack.com
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 15:56:23 EDT

     I just love SLEEPERS! My DAK is done up the same way. White SLT CC
     with a smoke bug deflector on the hood. Looks just like the 65y/o
     neighbors DAK except (especially from a block away). But when you get
     up close you see the 60 series tires on the back and the twin muffer
     tips and hear the deep burble of the exhaust note, it sets the mind to
     wondering what evil lurks within....

                        Rob